The Vice Chancellor’s Office is responsible for organising and conducting the administrative, financial and disciplinary business of the University. The Office is also responsible for promoting efficiency and good order of all activities of the University. In addition, it has the responsibility of ensuring the flow of information between the University Council and the Academic Board.
- Directorate of Internal Audit
- Directorate of Works and Physical Development
- International Programmes and External Linkages
- Directorate of ICT Services
- Directorate of University Health Services
- Procurement Office